There is no good news today for people planning to buy a new Tesla electric car for themselves or their families and they did not place an order already and locked the previous MSRP.
Tesla prices have received a historical increase today. All variants of Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X got a price increment from $3,000 to $12,500 (listed below).
Tesla had already increased the price of different variants of Model 3 and Model Y by $1,000 last week, owing to the nickel price squeeze and rising inflation. The increasing demand for Tesla electric vehicles for their technology and sustainability is also a massive factor in surging prices.
Tesla Model 3 New Prices
Last week, Tesla just increased the price of the Model 3 Long Range AWD variant by $1,000. But today, all three variants have received a price hike.
Base Model 3 (previously Standard Range Plus) was the one getting the least increment of $2,000 among the entire lineup.
Model 3 Long Range price is increased by $2,500 today, in total, this variant has become $3,500 more expensive this year.
Model 3 Performance is now $3,000 more expensive compared to yesterday.
Here’s the list of the new Tesla Model 3 prices as of 14th March 2022:
- Tesla Model 3 = $46,990
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD = $54,490
- Tesla Model 3 Perforamnce = $61,990
Tesla Model Y New Prices
Tesla has given a $3,000 bump to both variants of the Model Y midsize electric SUV in the United States. Including the last week’s price increase, all Model Y versions are now $4,000 more expensive year-to-date (YTD).
Here’s the list of the new prices of Tesla Model Y as of 14th March 2022:
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD = $62,990
- Tesla Model Y Performance = $67,990
Tesla Model S New Prices
The price of the base Tesla Model S Long Range AWD has been increased by $5,000. While the Model S Plaid got a $6,000 bump in its price.
Here’s the list of the new prices of the Tesla Model S as of 14th March 2022:
- Tesla Model S AWD = $99,990
- Tesla Model S Plaid Tri-Motor AWD = $135,990
Tesla Model X New Prices
Tesla Model X is the one that’s hit the hardest with the latest price inflation.
The base Model X AWD got a staggering $10,000 price increase in this episode. The Model X Plaid got the highest price hike of $12,500 in a single go today.
Here’s the list of the new prices of the Tesla Model X as of 14th March 2022:
- Tesla Model S AWD = $114,990
- Tesla Model S Plaid Tri-Motor AWD = $138,990
- Elon Musk returns to Twitter after meeting Pope Francis — shares his memories from Venice, Italy
- Tesla files for a permit to expand Giga Texas by 500,000 sq ft — production ramps to 100 Model Y SUVs per day
- Elon Musk gains 100 million Twitter followers just before his 51st birthday
- Giga Texas-made Tesla Model Y Standard Range AWD also gets a $2,000 price increase
- Tesla (TSLA) to select 2022 Annual Shareholder Meeting attendees through a random draw — here’s how to sign up and vote online, more
- Tesla Bot is painted in graffiti art with codes and specs on a Giga Berlin wall — 1,000 Model Y per week production rate reached
- After Australia and New Zealand, Tesla Enhanced Autopilot is coming back to the US and Canada
- Tesla makes massive price increases across its S3XY vehicle lineup — except for some variants