Tesla just launched new apparel named the ‘Tesla Short Shorts’ with the price tag of $69.420 — the new product pokes fun at both TSLA short-sellers and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on the historical 420-tweet that cost Elon Musk his Chairmanship of the company and $40 million in fines in 2018.
The red satin shorts went out of stock within a short span of time after Tesla CEO Elon Musk posted the link to the Tesla online shop in his tweet, the internet has since gone crazy over the thing.
The production description says the following about the Tesls Short Shorts:
Celebrate summer with Tesla Short Shorts. Run like the wind or entertain like Liberace with our red satin and gold trim design. Relax poolside or lounge indoors year-round with our limited-edition Tesla Short Shorts, featuring our signature Tesla logo in front with “S3XY” across the back. Enjoy exceptional comfort from the closing bell.Tesla Online Shop
For people that are new to Tesla, S3XY stands for the automaker’s vehicle lineup, S = Model S, 3 = Model 3, X = Model X, and Y = Model Y. And no one needs to define what ’69’ in the price tag refers to, you all are intelligent mature people.
A SpaceX enthusiast on Twitter suggested Elon Musk wear these shorts at the 2020 Tesla Shareholder Meeting, the CEO laughed and said that the act would be next-level, however, he himself has bought a pair in XL size, you can expect anything unusual from Elon.
David Einhorn, who has been a big Tesla short-seller over the years received a bunch of short shorts from Elon Musk in 2018, which he posted the photo of in 2018 teasing the initial Tesla Model 3 quality issues, Musk suggested him to wear one of the shorts and post a selfie online, Einhorn never accepted his challenge.
This is a moment to rejoice for the Silicon Valley-based automaker as the stock price has reached its highest peak in the history of the company’s existence, TSLA share price as of this writing is $1,327.67 apiece — and since Tesla has posted a good number of Q2 2020 delivery numbers, it’s very much expected that Tesla will also score a profit and qualify for inclusion in the S&P 500 index.
With these achievements despite the COVID-19 pandemic challenges, TSLA short-sellers and bears have lost their case almost entirely, their opinion on ‘#NoDemand’ and Tesla headed for its ultimate failure has also lost its vibe, this gave birth to the Tesla Short Shorts and their demand is too damn high.
Related Tesla News:
- FSD Beta 188.8.131.52 (2023.27.6) gets mostly positive reviews from testers, Tesla adds a new Data Sharing agreement prompt in the update
- Tesla shares Optimus robot’s AI progress, Elon Musk pledges to make it safer with convenient switch-off mechanisms
- Tesla reopens Giga Texas with Master Candidate Cybertrucks and Model Y production restart
- Tesla leads the auto industry by a mile with the launch of its 50,000th Supercharger in Ultra Red
- Cybertruck spotted with a blue-pixel pattern wrap, Tesla might just offer wraps as a premium option
- Tesla Cybertruck is Oracle’s next-gen police car, unveiled at CloudWorld 2023 by Larry Ellison