Tesla China delivered a large surprise box at the HKRI Taikoo Hui Shopping Mall in Shanghai — when opened, a Tesla Model 3 appeared from the inside that mimics the skin of the car in the Game For Peace (Chinese version of PUBG), in Awesome purple and matching vinyl from the mobile video game.
The first photos of this car were shared by our friend Jay who reports on Tesla stuff from Shanghai China, he posted:
This skin of the Tesla Model 3 in the Game For Peace is the maxed-out version of the vehicle and the player has to start with a basic Model 3 or a Model X in a solid color, as the level raises new skins and upgrades become available (known as ‘Tesla Crates’, demo video below).
Reportedly, these skins are developed in collaboration with the Chinese technology company Tencent, which actually holds a sizeable chunk in TSLA shares as well.
Chinese Tesla enthusiast Ray4Tesla shared the following photos of the game and the real world Model 3 with the purple wrap and vinyl, tell us in the comments section below if this color is dope or nope?
Official Tesla China Twitter account also has offered some free wallpapers from the video game, you can lighten up your mobile phone with the Tesla effect from one of these.
These contemporary marketing tactics that aim at the younger generations through digital media will strengthen the Tesla brand among the automaker’s desired target market.
Elon Musk saying “Something fun is coming” in response to a tweet of a follower asking to be able to play PUBG on a Tesla center touchscreen hints at Tesla owners getting something interesting for their in-car entertainment soon, stay tuned.
Latest Tesla News
- Vandals fail to break the Cybertruck glass in California — Elon Musk says it’s the finest in apocalypse defense technology
- Cybertruck rust or just dust — and how to fix the issue
- Study: The Current Generation of Students Is Pushing for Sustainable Electric Vehicles
- FSD Beta v12.2.1 is coming pre-installed on new Tesla vehicles with Full Self-Driving transfers
- Tesla begins wider release of FSD Beta 12.2.1 (2023.44.30.2) — it can finally take smooth U-turns (videos)
- Tesla to fix auto wiper issues with an OTA software update soon