Tesla/SpaceX CEO Elon Reeve Musk just told the world via his Twitter account that he tested both positive and negative for COVID-19 in a single day. He feels that something really bogus is going on with this entire Coronavirus pandemic episode.
Musk went for 4 tests in a single day yesterday after symptoms of the typical cold. 2 of the tests came positive for COVID and 2 tests resulted in negative despite the same hospital, nurse, same machine, and the same test.
This became the reason for him to express his views on Twitter:
Musk believes that there is something bigger happening behind the scenes — hospitals and testing facilities are making some serious money with excessive testing.
Musk also agreed to a follower saying this amount of false positives in test results can be the reason for the recent COVID-19 spike, he said:
If it’s happening to me, it’s happening to others. I’m getting PCR tests from separate labs. Results will take about 24 hours.
He also pointed out at more symptoms in another tweet:
Historically, Musk has been vocal on COVID-19 and hasn’t been a big supporter of government policies in regard to the lockdowns during the first wave of the virus.
Earlier this year, when the Tesla Fremont factory was shut down by the orders of the local county government. Elon Musk even went to the court of law against Alameda County for re-opening the factory the Tesla factory with strict SOPs in place.
However, in the most difficult times in the early COVID-19 wave, he donated 1,000 ventilators to the California government and hospitals in other states. Musk imported these ventilators to the United States solely on the basis of his contacts in China.
Let’s wait for Elon Musk’s other PCR test results which might come anytime today or tomorrow. The TSLA share price will definitely see the effects of Musk’s runny nose as soon as the markets open this morning.
Stay tuned and follow us for more on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
Related Tesla / Elon Musk News:
- Ford EVs will have access to 12K+ Tesla Superchargers next year, integration of NACS charge port in the next phase
- Cybertruck interior with redesigned yoke steering seen in new pics from the Tesla Shareholder Meeting event
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid Track Pack getting tested on a racing circuit (review videos)
- Tesla sends this month’s 2nd consignment of Model 3 and Model Y EVs from China to Canada
- Tesla will have its ChatGPT moment with Full Self-Driving cars, says Elon Musk
- Tesla’s future is the Optimus humanoid robot, not cars — predicts Elon Musk
- Tesla teases its next-gen car, Elon Musk confirms 2 new EVs that can hit 5M+ units a year production volume
- Tesla to start Cybertruck deliveries this year, Elon Musk at 2023 Shareholder Meeting (pics, videos)