Tesla brought the Cybertruck to a recruitment event in Brooklyn, Michigan where the automaker offered internship opportunities to students. This location is more than 1,300 miles & 20+ hours of drive from the new Tesla HQ in Austin, Texas. Btw, Tesla is the top choice for engineering students in the US who are looking for an internship or a job.
The oddly designed and polarizing electric pickup truck by Tesla attracted the crowds at the event who wanted to take a picture of the Cybertruck. Tesla’s recruitment pipeline engineer Kyle Clark posted the event’s update and some pictures on her LinkedIn post.
Proud colleague alert: Tesla at FSAE today with our favorite office buddy, the Cybertruck! We’re hiring for Fall 2022 co-ops and will be posting our 2023 openings this summer. Checkout our page!Kyle Clark / LinkedIn
In the above picture, the side profile of the Cybertruck looks sleek from the rear angle. Tesla has made several design changes to the Cybertruck since the first prototype was revealed on 21st November 2019.
Crowds of students and Formula SAE employees gathered around the uniquely-shaped low-poly Cybertruck. These students take part in FSAE’s design competition to design Formula One cars. Formula SAE now organizes competitions for 3 categories: hybrid, internal combustion engine (ICE), and full electric single-seat Formula One racing cars.
In the above image, the Tesla Cybertruck prototype’s 30X cold-rolled stainless steel body gives a shade of champagne-like color, most probably due to the Sun’s color in the evening time. However, Elon Musk has previously said that the Cybertruck can be wrapped in any color the owner wants.
Tesla plans to start Cybertruck production at Giga Texas next year. Tesla has already built the footings for the Cybertruck 8000-ton Giga Casting machines. But these machines have yet to be delivered by IDRA and according to reports, both companies are moving toward an upgraded 9,000-ton Giga Press machine that IDRA is expected to reveal soon.
Our follower and Tesla influencer Gail Alfar also posted some great short video clips of the Cybertruck from Michigan. Let’s watch and have fun.
Stay tuned for constant Tesla updates, follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
- Tesla obtains wheel cover design patent for the Cybertruck
- Tesla Semi and the Cybertruck engage in a friendly drag race outside Giga Texas (video)
- Tesla Autopilot HW4 is coming, Elon Musk to announce big things on Investor Day
- Elon Musk opens Tesla’s Global Engineering HQ in Palo Alto, pre-production Cybertrucks spotted at the event
- Close-to-production Tesla Cybertruck prototype spotted, 4-wheel steering test video, rear light update by Musk
- Elon Musk reassures that the production of the Tesla Cybertruck will start this year
- Huge parts of the 9,000-ton Tesla Cybertruck Giga Press arrive at Giga Texas
- Sandy Munro weighs in on the leaked Cybertruck casting image, intends to teardown Tesla Semi