Tesla brought the Cybertruck to a recruitment event in Brooklyn, Michigan where the automaker offered internship opportunities to students. This location is more than 1,300 miles & 20+ hours of drive from the new Tesla HQ in Austin, Texas. Btw, Tesla is the top choice for engineering students in the US who are looking for an internship or a job.
The oddly designed and polarizing electric pickup truck by Tesla attracted the crowds at the event who wanted to take a picture of the Cybertruck. Tesla’s recruitment pipeline engineer Kyle Clark posted the event’s update and some pictures on her LinkedIn post.
Proud colleague alert: Tesla at FSAE today with our favorite office buddy, the Cybertruck! We’re hiring for Fall 2022 co-ops and will be posting our 2023 openings this summer. Checkout our page!Kyle Clark / LinkedIn
In the above picture, the side profile of the Cybertruck looks sleek from the rear angle. Tesla has made several design changes to the Cybertruck since the first prototype was revealed on 21st November 2019.
Crowds of students and Formula SAE employees gathered around the uniquely-shaped low-poly Cybertruck. These students take part in FSAE’s design competition to design Formula One cars. Formula SAE now organizes competitions for 3 categories: hybrid, internal combustion engine (ICE), and full electric single-seat Formula One racing cars.
In the above image, the Tesla Cybertruck prototype’s 30X cold-rolled stainless steel body gives a shade of champagne-like color, most probably due to the Sun’s color in the evening time. However, Elon Musk has previously said that the Cybertruck can be wrapped in any color the owner wants.
Tesla plans to start Cybertruck production at Giga Texas next year. Tesla has already built the footings for the Cybertruck 8000-ton Giga Casting machines. But these machines have yet to be delivered by IDRA and according to reports, both companies are moving toward an upgraded 9,000-ton Giga Press machine that IDRA is expected to reveal soon.
Our follower and Tesla influencer Gail Alfar also posted some great short video clips of the Cybertruck from Michigan. Let’s watch and have fun.
- Tesla Cybertruck is Oracle’s next-gen police car, unveiled at CloudWorld 2023 by Larry Ellison
- Elon Musk takes Benjamin Netanyahu for a Cybertruck test drive, after a discussion on the future of AI and freedom of speech (videos)
- Here’s why Tesla discontinued the Giga Texas-made 4680-cell version Model Y AWD
- Tesla Cybertruck deliveries likely to start in October, RC prototypes sighted off-road testing with new wheels
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted getting towed after sustaining damages in a rollover crash safety test (video)
- Cybertruck spotted wrapped as a Tundra pickup truck — after Ford, Tesla trolls Toyota (video)
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted with interior ambient lighting and front bumper camera in Austin, Texas
- Cybertruck Delivery Event: here’s how to get a chance to win an invitation from Tesla