An HD photo of the new and updated Tesla Model 3 center console has surfaced online. In this new photo, the new Model 3 console can be seen uncovered. In our yesterday’s detailed report on the refreshed Model 3 updates, the center console was covered with a piece of paper and tape.
The new design and texture of the Model 3 center console have become a highly debatable topic in the Tesla Community. Some existing and potential owners like the new idea but in others’ opinion, the previous piano black version was more contemporary.
Let’s look at it in the following picture and then read thoughts of the some Tesla enthusiasts on social media.
Update: Watch the video of the new Model 3 center console open-close in action.
The mixed reaction from the Tesla peeps has made the new Model 3 center console design much controversial. Many think the older version (pic also above) is much more minimalistic while the new version looks borrowed from the traditional automakers.
The new Tesla Model 3s spotted at the Fremont factory on Thursday night are made for Europe and Tesla will be looking at feedback from the European customers as the cars get into their hands.
This updated Tesla Model 3 center console design seems to the second most polarizing topic after the Tesla Cybertruck design. Also since there is no video yet available on how this center console functions, the rumor has it that it slides open vs. opening the lid upwards.
Some more thoughts on the new center console from the Tesla owners and enthusiasts:
Tell us what you think of this polarizing design in the comments section below. Stay tuned for the latest and interesting Tesla news, follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
Latest Tesla News:
- Ford EVs will have access to 12K+ Tesla Superchargers next year, integration of NACS charge port in the next phase
- Cybertruck interior with redesigned yoke steering seen in new pics from the Tesla Shareholder Meeting event
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid Track Pack getting tested on a racing circuit (review videos)
- Tesla sends this month’s 2nd consignment of Model 3 and Model Y EVs from China to Canada
- Tesla will have its ChatGPT moment with Full Self-Driving cars, says Elon Musk
- Tesla’s future is the Optimus humanoid robot, not cars — predicts Elon Musk