An HD photo of the new and updated Tesla Model 3 center console has surfaced online. In this new photo, the new Model 3 console can be seen uncovered. In our yesterday’s detailed report on the refreshed Model 3 updates, the center console was covered with a piece of paper and tape.
The new design and texture of the Model 3 center console have become a highly debatable topic in the Tesla Community. Some existing and potential owners like the new idea but in others’ opinion, the previous piano black version was more contemporary.
Let’s look at it in the following picture and then read thoughts of the some Tesla enthusiasts on social media.
The mixed reaction from the Tesla peeps has made the new Model 3 center console design much controversial. Many think the older version (pic also above) is much more minimalistic while the new version looks borrowed from the traditional automakers.
The new Tesla Model 3s spotted at the Fremont factory on Thursday night are made for Europe and Tesla will be looking at feedback from the European customers as the cars get into their hands.
This updated Tesla Model 3 center console design seems to the second most polarizing topic after the Tesla Cybertruck design. Also since there is no video yet available on how this center console functions, the rumor has it that it slides open vs. opening the lid upwards.
Some more thoughts on the new center console from the Tesla owners and enthusiasts:
Latest Tesla News:
- After the full stack wet dress rehearsal, Starship Booster 7’s 33-engine static fire is expected on 6th Feb, SpaceX installs Chopsticks at LC-39A Florida, more
- Elon Musk temporarily makes his Twitter account private to test its reach, reveals content monetization plans for creators
- Tesla’s 40 GWh Megafactory in Lathrop is quickly ramping up production
- A Tesla Model S almost submerged in the water gets tested as a boat (video)
- Tesla (TSLA) achieved a ~17% operating margin in 2022, the best of any volume carmaker, demand is ever-higher, Musk on earnings call — Q4 report, more
- Tesla’s $3.6B expansion of Giga Nevada aims at 100 GWh of 4680 cells and Semi-truck volume production