I love custom-wrapped Teslas, especially when the customization is done in a unique color or pattern. I cannot deny that yellow and orange are my favorite colors and the orange-wrapped Tesla Model Y in this featured post is the one you cannot ignore.
Naveen Sharma (@djnaveensharma) is a wedding DJ from Michigan and the owner of this beautiful orange Model Y. When he posted a picture of his vehicle in a Tesla Model Y Facebook group, it suddenly caught my attention. The next thing I did is asked Naveen for some more pics and details, and he was courteous enough to help my eyes take a full feast of this beast.
Before the wrap, this was a white Tesla Model Y as we can see in the following picture.
After getting the custom orange wrap from Superior Dent Repair & Detailing, this beauty turned into what it looks like in the following photos.
Before we move on to the next pics, there are some details of this orange wrap I wanted to share. The orange color seen on this Tesla Model Y is called “Urban Orange Gloss” and the hex code is HX20495B.
It took $2,400 and one week to get the Model Y wrapped in this glossy orange color and a ceramic coating over it for protection.
Here’s more eye candy of the orange-wrapped Model Y, and I know you want it.
- Tesla sends massive shipments of new Model 3 Highland to Europe, starts deliveries via trains, installs Michelin and Hankook tires
- Tesla Model Y, Model 3, and Model S are now eligible for the $2,500 Texas EV grant (TERP)
- Model 3 Highland: Ludicrous performance variant and new wheel design leaked via Tesla Parts Catalog
- Tesla (TSLA) will need an all-time record quarter (Q4) to deliver 1.8M vehicles in 2023 — Q3 Earnings Call, more
- Tesla Model 3 Highland spotted without covers for the first time in the US, new Model Y deliveries start in China
- Now you can zip through neighborhoods of Downtown Tampa in Tesla Model Y SUVs for just $2 a ride
- Tesla offers OEM wraps for Model Y and Model 3 in seven colors, starting from California
- Tesla launches Model Y RWD in the US again, Model 3 and Y prices drop to a historic low