I love custom-wrapped Teslas, especially when the customization is done in a unique color or pattern. I cannot deny that yellow and orange are my favorite colors and the orange-wrapped Tesla Model Y in this featured post is the one you cannot ignore.
Naveen Sharma (@djnaveensharma) is a wedding DJ from Michigan and the owner of this beautiful orange Model Y. When he posted a picture of his vehicle in a Tesla Model Y Facebook group, it suddenly caught my attention. The next thing I did is asked Naveen for some more pics and details, and he was courteous enough to help my eyes take a full feast of this beast.
Before the wrap, this was a white Tesla Model Y as we can see in the following picture.
After getting the custom orange wrap from Superior Dent Repair & Detailing, this beauty turned into what it looks like in the following photos.
Before we move on to the next pics, there are some details of this orange wrap I wanted to share. The orange color seen on this Tesla Model Y is called “Urban Orange Gloss” and the hex code is HX20495B.
It took $2,400 and one week to get the Model Y wrapped in this glossy orange color and a ceramic coating over it for protection.
Here’s more eye candy of the orange-wrapped Model Y, and I know you want it.
Related: Meet ‘Stormbreaker’, the Orange wrapped Tesla Model 3
Stay tuned for constant Tesla updates, follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y qualify for the $7,500 EV tax credit, Model 3 now costs as low as $26K in some states
- Tesla Model 3 production cutoff at Giga Shanghai suggests the coming of the refreshed version
- South Pasadena Police Department to electrify its entire fleet with Tesla Model Y/3 cruisers
- Tesla sends this month’s 2nd consignment of Model 3 and Model Y EVs from China to Canada
- This is how the rear fascia of the Tesla Model 3 Project Highland could look like (artist renders)
- Project Highland Tesla Model 3 stalkless steering wheel revealed in Fremont factory drone video
- Tesla hikes Model S/X prices by $1K and Model Y by $250
- Watch Tesla test its cars for extreme heat performance in the deserts of Dubai