I love custom-wrapped Teslas, especially when the customization is done in a unique color or pattern. I cannot deny that yellow and orange are my favorite colors and the orange-wrapped Tesla Model Y in this featured post is the one you cannot ignore.
Naveen Sharma (@djnaveensharma) is a wedding DJ from Michigan and the owner of this beautiful orange Model Y. When he posted a picture of his vehicle in a Tesla Model Y Facebook group, it suddenly caught my attention. The next thing I did is asked Naveen for some more pics and details, and he was courteous enough to help my eyes take a full feast of this beast.
Before the wrap, this was a white Tesla Model Y as we can see in the following picture.
After getting the custom orange wrap from Superior Dent Repair & Detailing, this beauty turned into what it looks like in the following photos.
Before we move on to the next pics, there are some details of this orange wrap I wanted to share. The orange color seen on this Tesla Model Y is called “Urban Orange Gloss” and the hex code is HX20495B.
It took $2,400 and one week to get the Model Y wrapped in this glossy orange color and a ceramic coating over it for protection.
Here’s more eye candy of the orange-wrapped Model Y, and I know you want it.
- Tesla will fix the window finger-pinching recall issue for 1.1 million vehicles with a free OTA software update
- You can turn on the blind spot camera feed by tapping the turn signal icon on your Tesla’s center touchscreen
- Tesla Model Y earns the highest-ever safety score in the Euro NCAP new protocol crash tests
- Tesla production update: Giga Shanghai 1M, Australia & New Zealand get Model Y deliveries, 3M electric cars produced
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are the most queried luxury cars in the US for auto loans, data analysis by LendingTree suggests
- Clogged air filters are the cause of the bad smell in a Tesla Model 3 or Model Y cabin — here’s how to fix it
- Tesla Model Y structural battery is super rigid but has zero repairability, Munro (videos)
- Tesla 2022.20 update enables prediction of rough roads ahead to adjust air suspension, Tesla Vision allows new seat belt behavior, more