If this car doesn’t boost your craving for Teslas and oranges, what will? Looking at this orange-wrapped Tesla Model 3 increases my appetite for both, significantly!
This Model 3 is also wrapped by Signature Custom Wraps who did the job on the blue Model Y wrap we featured earlier this week, they again did an awesome job this time.
The owner of this orange-wrapped Model 3 @Blitzfire911 said he was inspired by a friend’s Tesla Model 3 which was also wrapped in the same color.
A beautiful video of the car getting foam applied at the car wash is also a thing to look at, a better experience when you play it in a loop.
To me, this is an even better-looking wrap than the Yellow Tesla Model 3 that I covered a couple of years ago, the owner even removed the stock Tesla T emblem from the hood and installed his personal wordmark ‘B’ in black, orange, and black is such a great contrast that is very visible in these pics.
Tangerine Dream by Oracal is the actual name of the wrap color applied to this Tesla Model 3 — according to the owner, just the wrap job on this vehicle cost him $3,500 — the total cost of all the current customizations on this car is $10,000 that includes the following in addition to the tangerine wrap:
- Lowered on Eibach Springs
- Unplugged Performance Sway Bars
- 20″ EV Wheel Direct Roadster Style Rims (similar design cues as the OEM Tesla Model 3 Forged Performance and Track Package Wheels).
The story does not end here, the car is waiting to get a body kit, carbon fiber hood, air suspension, and full underglow neon lights — that’s another set of customizations worth $11k+, after that this would be a badass street racer EV.
You can browse tons of more pics of this Model 3 on the owner’s Instagram.
More Interesting Tesla Stories:
- Tesla releases Cybertruck Delivery Event details, entry will require QR code scanning, TSLA stock price surges, more
- Watch the Tesla Cybertruck drive through the salty sea water like a boss
- Canada’s lone Cybertruck attracts massive crowds waiting in line to get a first look, more Tesla showrooms get it in the US