Tesla has officially confirmed that the Giga Texas Cyber Rodeo party will be live-streamed today 7th April at 9 pm CT (Central Daylight Time). The gates for the factory tour and gathering of the Tesla Community and journalists will be opened at 4 pm.
Watch the Tesla Cyber Rodeo Livestream recording below. Elon Musk talks about the past, present, and future of Tesla. Franz von Holzhausen drives the Cybertruck to the event once again, watch what happens next.
Alternatively, the same live stream can be watched on Tesla’s website here: https://livestream.tesla.com/.
Historically, Cyber Rodeo is the biggest event Tesla has ever organized for its customers, enthusiasts, the local community, and the media. Giga Berlin Giga Fest held this title previously.
Meanwhile, to heighten the excitement of the visitors and ignite their enthusiasm, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has shared some behind-the-scenes preparations for the Cyber Rodeo.
Since the delivery event of the Tesla Model S Plaid last year, Tesla’s romance with the warp tunnels has grown even further. Ludicrous Mode and Plaid are Elon Musk’s inspirations from Hollywood movies like Star Trek, Star Wars, and Spaceballs.
The Cyber Rodeo warp speed tunnel that we see in the video above is designed differently from the ones at Model S Plaid and Giga Berlin-made Model Y delivery events. This new tunnel is not in a rectangular shape, it’s kind of a hexagon with beautiful dynamic lighting as you pass through.
Select Cyber Rodeo visitors will most probably be given rides through this tunnel in a Cybertruck with Plaid mode ON.
A portrait of the legendary scientist Nikola Tesla has also been created with lights in the background of the party area. As it is apparent, the last name of this scientist became the name of Musk’s electric vehicle company that leads the global automotive industry in this sector today.
Stay tuned as we post the Cyber Rodeo updates as things happen.
- Tesla reopens Giga Texas with Master Candidate Cybertrucks and Model Y production restart
- Here’s why Tesla discontinued the Giga Texas-made 4680-cell version Model Y AWD
- Tesla is expanding Giga Berlin to double its production capacity from 500K to 1 million cars per year including a 50 MW solar energy system, more
- Tesla Cybertruck is going to fit a standard garage, it’s bigger outside but is even roomier inside, says Elon Musk
- Leaked Cybertruck production line pics suggest Tesla dropped the idea of an exoskeleton, says Sandy Munro
- Tesla (TSLA) rolls the first production Cybertruck off the assembly line at Giga Texas
- Tesla installs two 9,000-ton Cybertruck Giga Presses at Giga Texas, lays the foundation of the 3rd as production nears
- Rumors of Tesla Model 3 Highland reveal fade away as Elon Musk wraps up his visit to China