Tesla has officially confirmed that the Giga Texas Cyber Rodeo party will be live-streamed today 7th April at 9 pm CT (Central Daylight Time). The gates for the factory tour and gathering of the Tesla Community and journalists will be opened at 4 pm.
Watch the Tesla Cyber Rodeo Livestream recording below. Elon Musk talks about the past, present, and future of Tesla. Franz von Holzhausen drives the Cybertruck to the event once again, watch what happens next.
Alternatively, the same live stream can be watched on Tesla’s website here: https://livestream.tesla.com/.
Historically, Cyber Rodeo is the biggest event Tesla has ever organized for its customers, enthusiasts, the local community, and the media. Giga Berlin Giga Fest held this title previously.
Meanwhile, to heighten the excitement of the visitors and ignite their enthusiasm, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has shared some behind-the-scenes preparations for the Cyber Rodeo.
Since the delivery event of the Tesla Model S Plaid last year, Tesla’s romance with the warp tunnels has grown even further. Ludicrous Mode and Plaid are Elon Musk’s inspirations from Hollywood movies like Star Trek, Star Wars, and Spaceballs.
The Cyber Rodeo warp speed tunnel that we see in the video above is designed differently from the ones at Model S Plaid and Giga Berlin-made Model Y delivery events. This new tunnel is not in a rectangular shape, it’s kind of a hexagon with beautiful dynamic lighting as you pass through.
Select Cyber Rodeo visitors will most probably be given rides through this tunnel in a Cybertruck with Plaid mode ON.
A portrait of the legendary scientist Nikola Tesla has also been created with lights in the background of the party area. As it is apparent, the last name of this scientist became the name of Musk’s electric vehicle company that leads the global automotive industry in this sector today.
Stay tuned as we post the Cyber Rodeo updates as things happen.
- Tesla (TSLA) Investor Day: the next Gigafactory will be built in Mexico, Elon Musk
- Tesla celebrates the production of 4,000 Model Y SUVs in a week at Giga Berlin
- Tesla Model Y in Deep Blue Metallic color spotted outside Giga Berlin, watch glimpses of Tesla’s most advanced paint shop
- Tesla’s $3.6B expansion of Giga Nevada aims at 100 GWh of 4680 cells and Semi-truck volume production
- Elon Musk, Tesla, and the Governor of Nevada to announce a new $3.5 billion Tesla Semi factory
- Huge parts of the 9,000-ton Tesla Cybertruck Giga Press arrive at Giga Texas
- Tesla achieves a 4680 cell production rate of 868k per week — enough for 1,000 Model Ys
- Elon Musk’s recent visit to Mexico sparks rumors of an upcoming Tesla plant in Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Stay tuned for constant Tesla updates, follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).