Two Tesla Cybertruck prototypes were spotted on a California freeway yesterday. The unique element in this sighting was that these Cybertrucks were loaded on a car carrier trailer.
Getting spotted in California most probably means that the world’s leading electric automaker has brought more Tesla Cybertruck prototypes for testing at the Fremont factory.
Another Cybertruck prototype was seen in California last week but it was wrapped in a camouflage pattern. But this time, the wrap is either removed from these prototypes or they are different ones
Tesla Owners Club San Joaquin Valley first spotted these Cybertruck prototypes on a trailer moving on the freeway. The Tesla owner took pictures of these hexagonal giants while they were being transported.
It’s not the first time that a Cybertruck prototype has been spotted being transported on a trailer bed. The last time it was seen on a trailer was when Tesla engineers brought it to the Fremont factory after a hard day’s testing.
However, it’s the first time that two Cybertrucks are seen on a large carrier trailer. This also signals that the Cybertruck pilot production plant at Giga Texas is ramping up test-production speed. Elon Musk first talked about this pilot production plant during the TSLA Q1 2023 earnings call.
Another Tesla owner also recorded a short video of these Cybertrucks on the move at around 6:30 AM near Mountain View, California (video below).
Having only two Cybertrucks on a car carrier trailer must be due to their huge size, they couldn’t have fitted a third one.
- Tesla reopens Giga Texas with Master Candidate Cybertrucks and Model Y production restart
- Cybertruck spotted with a blue-pixel pattern wrap, Tesla might just offer wraps as a premium option
- Tesla Cybertruck is Oracle’s next-gen police car, unveiled at CloudWorld 2023 by Larry Ellison
- Elon Musk takes Benjamin Netanyahu for a Cybertruck test drive, after a discussion on the future of AI and freedom of speech (videos)
- Here’s why Tesla discontinued the Giga Texas-made 4680-cell version Model Y AWD
- Tesla Cybertruck deliveries likely to start in October, RC prototypes sighted off-road testing with new wheels
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted getting towed after sustaining damages in a rollover crash safety test (video)
- Cybertruck spotted wrapped as a Tundra pickup truck — after Ford, Tesla trolls Toyota (video)