Tesla’s futuristic electric pickup truck and the ultimate polarizer in the automotive world, the Cybertruck was just spotted at the famous Times Square NYC late last evening.
Cybertruck has embarked in New York because its creator and engineer Elon Musk is going to be making an appearance on Saturday Night Live (SNL) today May 8.
Cybertruck in this picture demonstrates the perfect futuristic Blade Runner theme in NYC’s modern and dark theme with neon signs all around. Perhaps, the Cybertruck is in its natural habitat.
Musk also appreciated this photo, “Great pic,” he tweeted. Eric also posted a couple of short videos of the Cybertruck passing through Times Square in Manhattan. It did turn a lot of heads as we can see in the following footage — the hype is real.
Tesla officially posted a short video of the Cybertruck roaming the streets of NYC as well. It does look like it was made for a perfect NYC late-night excursion.
Another Tesla enthusiast Albert C. Lee tracked the Cybertruck in NYC and took several pictures and a few videos of the stainless steel giant at multiple locations.
A red Model 3 is seen side-by-side with the Cybertruck in the above photo and a white Model Y is coming from behind. Elon Musk must be riding in the Cybertruck as these security cars cover him on his NYC trip.
The Cybertruck prototype was last seen at Tesla’s Gigafactory Austin, Texas when Elon Musk visited to check the progress of the manufacturing plant last month. Giga Texas will be the first Tesla factory to start production of the Cybertruck, estimated to happen as early as late this year.
Elon Musk is expected to talk about Dogecoin at today’s Saturday Night Live TV show and DOGE holders are anticipating the underdog crypto coin price to rise as far as $1.
Musk briefly talked about his SNL appearance when he was surrounded by fans and journalists on an NYC street earlier this week, an interesting short interview it was.
- Cybertruck in Beast Mode beats a Porsche 911 in drag racing while pulling another one
- Cybertruck’s range figures disappoint Tesla customers, even the range extender doesn’t match expectations
- Watch how Tesla Cybertruck performs in a crash safety test against ICE pickup trucks
- Tesla Cybertruck starts at $60,990 — the AWD variant might qualify for the Federal Tax Credit
- Cybertruck Delivery Event live updates, Watch the live-stream recording, more
- Tesla releases Cybertruck Delivery Event details, entry will require QR code scanning, TSLA stock price surges, more