Tesla & SpaceX CEO and the owner of Twitter Elon Musk is absent from the social media platform on his birthday today. He hasn’t responded to a single tweet on this special day as tons and tons of fans have wished him bday congrats.
An interesting thing happened just yesterday, as Elon Musk was about to turn 51 (born June 28, 1971), he joined the 100 million follower club on Twitter.
It took Musk less than 2 months to go from 79.8M followers on April 1st, 2022 to 100M followers on June 27th, 2022. Thanks to the Twitter deal and its constant press following for this mass acquisition of followers on the social media platform.
On January 1st, 2022 Elon Musk had only 68.9M followers on Twitter, so in less than 6 months he gained more than 30M followers. He also uses his Twitter account as a Tesla PR tool, where social media influencers and Tesla vehicle owners get their questions answered on a constant basis.
But today, he’s nowhere to be found on Twitter — perhaps, he’s enjoying these moments with his family and close friends — no wonder he might be in his office full time. We’re sure that he will be back on Twitter as his fans and Tesla/SpaceX enthusiasts are waiting patiently to get his response.
Last month, Musk joined the Met Gala 2022 event just because his mother wanted to. Today might be the same — family time.
Here are a few of the most prominent fans wishing him a birthday on Twitter as they remember how Elon Musk has changed their life for the good.
Till today, I have written more than 1200 articles that revolve around Elon Musk‘s journey at Tesla and SpaceX, and in the process, I have learned a lot from him even when being at a distance.
If it wasn’t for Musk, today we wouldn’t have an electric vehicle revolution, cheap spaceflights, and the dream of one day going to Mars.
Tell us how you admire Elon Musk in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more Elon Musk news, and videos. Follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
- Tesla FSD Beta v11.3.2 (2022.45.11) wide release starts rolling out, watch the initial tests
- Cadillac’s China sales team parks a LYRIQ electric SUV at a Supercharger station in a desperate attempt to lure Tesla owners
- Tesla rolls out FSD Beta 11.3.1 (2022.45.10) to limited external beta testers, watch the first impression videos
- Tesla introduces ‘Ultra Red’ a fiery new Model S and Model X premium paint option
- Tesla obtains wheel cover design patent for the Cybertruck
- Tesla Semi and the Cybertruck engage in a friendly drag race outside Giga Texas (video)
- Tesla makes massive decrease in Model S/X prices, shuffles Model Y/3 prices a bit (new price list)
- Tesla Investor Day: the ratio of humans to humanoid robots might exceed 1:1, Elon Musk shares Optimus progress