With all the added busyness due to the Twitter deal, Tesla & SpaceX CEO hasn’t forgotten about his favorite cryptocurrency i.e. Dogecoin. In a Tweet this past Friday, he announced that buyers will soon be able to purchase the SpaceX merchandise with Dogecoin.
Earlier this year, Tesla enabled Dogecoin as a payment method in its online shop, now the SpaceX shop will follow this pattern as Musk has described in his tweet.
While the Tesla online store offers vehicle accessories and add-ons in addition to the company’s merchandise, the SpaceX store only has merch that the fans can buy. A common person does not own a rocket booster or a Starship that he/she will need spare parts or accessories for — obviously.
Musk loves Dogecoin so much that he bought some for his youngest son X Æ A-Xii last year.
Elon Musk has a shiba inu dog named Floki as a pet at his residence in Austin, Texas.
Musk also played the role of Dogefather in a comedy skit on Saturday Night Live (SNL) on May 8, 2021. He was totally obsessed with cryptocurrency and Dogecoin last year but Twitter is Musk’s fantasy for 2022.
- Starship 28 stacked on Booster 10 for the first time in preparation for Flight 3 orbital launch test
- Starship Flight 3 likely to reach orbit, Elon Musk explains the reason for Flight 2 explosion and achievements of 2023
- SpaceX ends 2023 with a major Starship Flight 3 milestone — 33 engine Booster 10 static fire test
- SpaceX conducts a successful six-engine static fire test on Flight 3 Starship, next test is expected after Christmas
- Elon Musk’s iPhone wallpaper of Starship’s 2nd launch tells us a bit about his phone preferences
- 2nd Starship launch was a success, it went way beyond stage separation and then missing in space
- SpaceX delays Starship launch to Saturday 18th Nov to fix a grid fin on the Super Heavy rocket, says Elon Musk
- FAA grants SpaceX license for Starship’s 2nd orbital launch