Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) has made changes to its car prices for the 2nd time in May and we’re not halfway through the month yet.
The prices of Model S, Model X, and Model Y were increased but Model 3 prices remained immune this time. Tesla did not increase the price of the Model 3 probably due to the rumored design refresh Project Highland Model 3 is just around the corner.
Tesla increased the prices of Model S & X by $1,000 and $250 for each Model Y variant (complete list below).
The world-leading electric automaker has been on a mission to make sustainable transportation affordable. Tesla car prices have significantly dropped overall this year. But the macroeconomic conditions have been a factor for occasional price increases.
Tesla Model S New Prices
Here are the new Tesla Model S prices after the increment of $1,000 across all variants:
- Tesla Model S Long Range AWD: $88,490 (previous: $87,490)
- Tesla Model S Plaid: $108,490 (previous: $107,490)
Tesla Model X New Prices
Here are the new Tesla Model X prices after the $2,500 increase across all variants:
- Tesla Model X AWD = $98,490 (previous: 97,490)
- Tesla Model X Plaid Tri-Motor AWD = $108,490 (previous: 107,490)
Tesla Model Y New Prices
Tesla Model Y also received a small price increase of $250 for each variant. Here’s the list of new prices as of 3rd May 2023:
- Tesla Model Y = $47,490 (previous: $47,240)
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD = $50,490 (previous: $50,240)
- Tesla Model Y Performance = $54,490 (previous: $54,240)
- 2023 Tesla Holiday Update (2023.44.25) release notes leak ahead of its public rollout
- Cybertruck in Beast Mode beats a Porsche 911 in drag racing while pulling another one
- Cybertruck’s range figures disappoint Tesla customers, even the range extender doesn’t match expectations
- Watch how Tesla Cybertruck performs in a crash safety test against ICE pickup trucks
- Tesla Cybertruck starts at $60,990 — the AWD variant might qualify for the Federal Tax Credit
- Cybertruck Delivery Event live updates, Watch the live-stream recording, more
- Tesla releases Cybertruck Delivery Event details, entry will require QR code scanning, TSLA stock price surges, more
- Watch the Tesla Cybertruck drive through the salty sea water like a boss