Tesla & SpaceX CEO, Chief Twit of Twitter, and the world’s richest billionaire Elon Musk just said that he will not be doing any more autographs from now on. He said this to a small crowd of fans as he came out of an airport terminal a few days ago.
Since Elon Musk bought Twitter in October, he has been traveling between San Francisco and Austin a lot to manage the affairs of his companies with HQs in California and Texas.
So, this was probably the Oakland, CA Airport where Musk’s fans were already expecting him to come out of the General Aviation Terminal. As soon as he appeared from the terminal, guys started requesting his autograph signatures but Musk refused from a distance.
“To be clear, I’m not doing any more signings ever again,” Elon Musk said to the people waiting in line to get his autograph. Someone asked if he’s not signing even tonight, and Musk said “No” while he was surrounded by his bodyguards.
Elon Musk’s recent changes to Twitter, political comments, and reinstating the former US President Donald Trump’s account have attracted a significant amount of hate towards him. These factors must have raised security concerns for Elon Musk who’s one of the most important and influential people of the 21st century.
The security concerns and political debate on Twitter are resulting in a distance between Elon Musk and his fans both in the online and the real worlds. Just last year before his SNL appearance, he was swarmed by fans in New York and he freely gave signings to them.
This is the first time Elon Musk has openly refused to give signings to his fans. This might put a dent in the passionate community of Tesla & SpaceX enthusiasts he has built over the past decade — which Twitter seems to have changed in a matter of few months.
Stay tuned for more Elon Musk news, and videos. Follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
- Rumors of Tesla Model 3 Highland reveal fade away as Elon Musk wraps up his visit to China
- Tesla will have its ChatGPT moment with Full Self-Driving cars, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk arrives at the Tesla Lithium groundbreaking in a Cybertruck with a tool rack (video)
- Elon Musk denies any knowledge of the emerald mines or inheriting anything from his father
- Elon Musk believes autonomy and high-volume low-margin sales are the keys to success for Tesla, the Wall Street isn’t convinced
- Elon Musk meets the South Korean President to discuss plans for the next Asia-Pacific Tesla Gigafactory
- Starship is preparing for launch, says Elon Musk — expected orbital flight window between 10 to 12 April
- Elon Musk is reportedly going to announce FSD Beta for China on his next visit to the country soon