Tesla shuffles the prices of its vehicle lineup once again this year and it’s just the start of March. 2022 was no different except the prices went up most of the time — this is not the case in 2023 so far.
With the latest price changes apparent in Tesla’s online car configurator for the United States, there is some pretty good news for potential Model S and Model X customers. Tesla has dropped Model S prices by $5,000 and Model X gets the heaviest price slash of $10,000 on each variant (get the complete list below).
In January 2023, Tesla slashed prices on its flagship Model S sedan and Model X SUV by up to 15%. But today’s price changes are still significant, especially for those who were looking to afford these luxury electric vehicles.
Tesla Model Y and Model 3 did not go unaffected by today’s price changes. Both of these lower-end Tesla EVs got slight ups and downs in their prices we have listed below. Tesla made changes to Model 3/Y prices just last month.
Tesla Model S New Prices
Interestingly, the Tesla online studio is showing March 2023 as an estimated delivery date for both the Model S AWD (base variant) and Model S Plaid. This might be an indicator that Tesla has already started pushing Q1 2023 deliveries of its higher-end cars.
Here are the new Tesla Model S prices:
- Tesla Model S Long Range AWD: $89,990 (previous: $94,990)
- Tesla Model S Plaid: $109,990 (previous: $114,990)
Tesla Model X New Prices
Tesla Model X however has a flexible estimated delivery date between March and May. Both the base Model X AWD and Tri-Motor Plaid got $10,000 off of their price this time. Here’s the list of new prices:
- Tesla Model X AWD = $99,990 (previous: 109,990)
- Tesla Model X Plaid Tri-Motor AWD = $109,990 (previous: 119,990)
Tesla Model Y New Prices
The price of the base Tesla Model Y variant did not change while Model Y Performance got a $1,000 price hike today. Here’s the list of the new Tesla Model Y prices:
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD = $54,990 (unchanged)
- Tesla Model Y Performance = $58,990 (previous: $57,990)
Tesla Model 3 New Prices
Tesla Model 3 received the least amount of price drop this time. The base variant price is lowered by $500 and the Model 3 Performance price has gone unchanged.
Here are the new prices of Tesla Model 3:
- Tesla Model 3 RWD = $42,990 (previous: $43,490)
- Tesla Model 3 Performance = $53,990 (unchanged)
Stay tuned for constant Tesla updates, follow us on:
Google News | Flipboard | RSS (Feedly).
- Tesla phone app has a “Charge Your Non-Tesla” section, v4.19 provides better battery insights
- Tesla FSD Beta v11.3.2 (2022.45.11) wide release starts rolling out, watch the initial tests
- Cadillac’s China sales team parks a LYRIQ electric SUV at a Supercharger station in a desperate attempt to lure Tesla owners
- Tesla rolls out FSD Beta 11.3.1 (2022.45.10) to limited external beta testers, watch the first impression videos
- Tesla introduces ‘Ultra Red’ a fiery new Model S and Model X premium paint option
- Tesla obtains wheel cover design patent for the Cybertruck
- Tesla Semi and the Cybertruck engage in a friendly drag race outside Giga Texas (video)
- Tesla makes massive decrease in Model S/X prices, shuffles Model Y/3 prices a bit (new price list)