This past weekend in New Jersey, an unusual meeting of the Teslas took place. A large number of Tesla cars played the Tesla Light Show on India’s first Oscar-winning movie RRR’s song Natu Natu.
This happening was of course captured on video (aerial footage below). The official RRR movie account on Twitter shared the video of this synced Tesla Light Show Orchestra.
This exciting video tweet by RRR didn’t miss the eyes of the social media platform’s owner and tech billionaire Elon Musk. He first pressed the like button on this tweet and then replied with two heart emojis to show his love for the Tesla Light Show and the Natu Natu song.
Tesla introduced the Light Show Orchestra feature in the 2022 Holiday Season software update (2022.44.25). This allows multiple cars of a virtually infinite count to perform a synchronized light show on a predefined music track.
To make things go even smoother, the website TeslaLightShows.io allows its users to download free song/music presets to play them on multiple Tesla vehicles in a light show orchestra. The Natu Natu Tesla Light Show files were also downloaded by the participants from the same service that helped with the perfect sync.
“The success is down to those Tesla owners that gave their time to help make this show incredible, we’re just honored to have played our small part in celebrating RRR’s awesome achievement at the Oscars and for demonstrating the pride of India,” Simon Pollock, the founder of TeslaLightShows.io told us in a direct message on Twitter.
Last year when the Holiday Update was released, many Tesla groups gathered to organize Tesla Light Shows globally. One of which involved more than 50 Tesla cars. But this latest Tesla light show orchestra seems to be the greatest in terms of numbers.
Related Stories & Videos
- Tesla shares Optimus robot’s AI progress, Elon Musk pledges to make it safer with convenient switch-off mechanisms
- Tesla reopens Giga Texas with Master Candidate Cybertrucks and Model Y production restart
- Cybertruck spotted with a blue-pixel pattern wrap, Tesla might just offer wraps as a premium option
- Tesla Cybertruck is Oracle’s next-gen police car, unveiled at CloudWorld 2023 by Larry Ellison
- Elon Musk takes Benjamin Netanyahu for a Cybertruck test drive, after a discussion on the future of AI and freedom of speech (videos)
- Tesla Model 3 Highland spotted in Shanghai with Model 3+ badging, Tesla ships thousands outside China (videos)
- Here’s why Tesla discontinued the Giga Texas-made 4680-cell version Model Y AWD
- Tesla Cybertruck deliveries likely to start in October, RC prototypes sighted off-road testing with new wheels