Tesla is offering a unique perk to its customers who are going to buy a Model S sedan or a Model X SUV — 3 years of unlimited free Supercharging.
But this is a limited-time offer. Customers who take delivery of a Tesla Model S or Model X from 20th April to 30th June 2023 will be eligible for the 3-year free Supercharging benefit.
Tesla also increased the price of both Model S and Model X by $2,500 for each variant of these vehicles (new prices below).
Tesla updated the Model S and Model X online car configurator with the new offer with the following details:
3 Years Free Supercharging
Customers who order and take delivery of a new Model S or Model X vehicle between April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023, are eligible for unlimited free Supercharging on their new vehicle. Free Supercharging is tied to your Tesla account and cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person in case of an ownership transfer. Tesla shall not be liable if delivery of your vehicle does not happen before June 30, 2023. Used vehicles, business orders and vehicles used for commercial purposes are excluded from this promotion. Promotion is subject to change and may end at any time without notice.Tesla Model S/X online studio.
Tesla is pursuing maximum sales of its electric vehicles by lowering prices and offering benefits along the way. Charging an EV quickly, conveniently, and at a lower price influences a potential buyer’s purchase decision. Tesla is just trying to hit the sweet spot between all of these factors.
In the old Referral Program, Tesla used to give unlimited free Supercharging for life that transitioned into 1,000 free miles in the later years.
Last year, Tesla launched the renewed Referal Program that offers 2,000 miles of free Supercharging for 4,800 credits earned through referrals. This new referral program also offers other juicy bonuses like a Tesla Solar Roof and Solar Panels as well.
This new bonus Supercharging perk came after massive price decreases since the start of this year. Earlier this month Tesla once again lowered the prices of Model S and Model X but has now slightly increased the prices with the 3-year free Supercharging offer.
The good news is that owners receiving their new Model S and Model X are reporting that Tesla has added the 3-year free Supercharging to their cars automatically.
Here’s the list of new Model S/X prices after Tesla increased the prices yesterday.
Tesla Model S New Prices
Here are the new Tesla Model S prices after the increment of $2,500 across all variants:
- Tesla Model S Long Range AWD: $87,490 (previous: $84,990)
- Tesla Model S Plaid: $107,490 (previous: $104,990)
Tesla Model X New Prices
Here are the new Tesla Model X prices after the $2,500 increase across all variants:
- Tesla Model X AWD = $97,490 (previous: 94,990)
- Tesla Model X Plaid Tri-Motor AWD = $107,490 (previous: 104,990)
- Canada’s lone Cybertruck attracts massive crowds waiting in line to get a first look, more Tesla showrooms get it in the US
- Elon Musk’s iPhone wallpaper of Starship’s 2nd launch tells us a bit about his phone preferences
- Tesla silences critics with Cybertruck’s immaculate build quality and perfect panel gaps, delivers it to more showrooms before Black Friday
- Cybertruck starts hitting Tesla Showrooms confirming some features and specs
- 2nd Starship launch was a success, it went way beyond stage separation and then missing in space
- Cybertruck updates: H2O rain testing, sharp 360° 4-wheel steering turn, production at Giga Texas
- SpaceX delays Starship launch to Saturday 18th Nov to fix a grid fin on the Super Heavy rocket, says Elon Musk
- FAA grants SpaceX license for Starship’s 2nd orbital launch