Tesla & SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is finally back to Twitter after days of absence from the social media platform, the only place where he communicates with his fans, customers, and critics online. He revealed that he was visiting Italy with his family.
Musk shared a picture of himself with Pope Francis along with his 4 teenage sons, “Honored to meet Pope Francis yesterday,” he tweeted.
Elon Musk was even absent from Twitter earlier this week on Tuesday (June 28) on his 51st birthday as he gained 100 million followers. After a long time, Musk did not post a single tweet or replied to birthday wishes from fans for days in a row.
As Musk landed in Venice, Italy on July 1st, he shared an old picture with his former wife Talulah Riley as they wore wedding dresses for a party back in the day. “Venice, a site of Great Remembrance,” Musk tweeted remembering the good time he spent with his wife there.
When asked about her dress, Musk said “Talulah designed that dress herself and much of my 40th birthday party. She is a party genius ♥️”.
After this, Musk went on with his usual Tweetstorm to make up for his absence from Twitter which he now owns. Following are the tweets he posted this evening as he returned to Twitter.
Musk also remembered Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade who died at the age of 23 yesterday. Technoblade’s father compiled his thoughts and the last message from Technoblade (Alex) which he left for his 12.2 million YouTube subscribers and fans worldwide.
- 2023 Tesla Holiday Update (2023.44.25) release notes leak ahead of its public rollout
- Cybertruck in Beast Mode beats a Porsche 911 in drag racing while pulling another one
- Cybertruck’s range figures disappoint Tesla customers, even the range extender doesn’t match expectations
- Watch how Tesla Cybertruck performs in a crash safety test against ICE pickup trucks
- Tesla Cybertruck starts at $60,990 — the AWD variant might qualify for the Federal Tax Credit
- Cybertruck Delivery Event live updates, Watch the live-stream recording, more
- Tesla releases Cybertruck Delivery Event details, entry will require QR code scanning, TSLA stock price surges, more
- Watch the Tesla Cybertruck drive through the salty sea water like a boss